4 Steps Speed Boost Mechanism for WordPress Websites
We Convert “15.8 Seconds page load speed of the WordPress website” to 0.8 seconds (less than 1 seconds) page load speed in 10 Minutes.
- Instructor: Anamitra & Deep Kushwaha
- Videos: 6 + 1 (Bonus)
- Access: Lifetime
Use of Highly
great image quality with the lowest file size
Defer the loading of Non critical Files
On Demand Loading
Do You know?
- Amazon calculated that a page load slowdown of just one second could cost it $1.6 billion in sales each year.
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- Pages that load within two seconds have an average bounce rate of 9%, while pages that take five seconds to load have a bounce rate of 38%
- 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with web site performance say they won’t return to the site to buy again
Don’t you think – that your website should also load at a quick speed.
We will show you step-by-step process to achieve this.
Enrol in this workshop currently we are offering this at 80% discount as an Early Bird Offer.
Soon, We will increase the price. Hence Claim your Seat now.
CEO & Founder
Here's What We'll Achieve Together
Our team knows this to be true because over the last 17 months invested over…
… 47,000 INR in different tools, WordPress Plugins, testing different host providers, while running 100’s of split tests with one goal…
To build a proven set of processes to boost the page speed multiple times…
… to reduce bounce rates and convert visitors to high-value subscribers or buyers which means one thing.
… Your websites should be much faster than your competitors.
It’s our job to figure out a robust speed boost process that provides a wonderful user experience to your visitors…
… so that they feel awesome once your web page loads within 3 seconds.
To find out exactly how to do that…
…Join SquadNinja Cofounders Anamitra and Deep in the brand new, go at your own pace, online workshop…
…where we walk you step by step to craft “ 4 Step Speed Boost Mechanism” which will load your website under 3 seconds.
Take action now.
How can we use a highly-distributed platform of servers to help minimize delays in loading web page content by reducing the physical distance between the server and the user.
How with minimal configurations you can turbo charge your website.
These are easy to follow steps which even a novice will be able to learn and implement.
We generally use jpg or png images in our websites and try to compress the same for better performance. But have you heard of WebP format?
WebP images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs and they are lossless too. WebP images are 25-34% smaller than JPEG images at equivalent SSIM quality index. We will demonstrate how you can achieve this with just a few mouse clicks.
A browser can only read HTML and therefore it converts all data in your webpage into HTML before it can display the same.
During this process, whenever the browser encounters an element that references a script or a stylesheet, it has to stop, request the file, wait for it to download from the server, and execute it before it can continue parsing the HTML.
In this part, you will learn how to overcome this challenge and implement proven configurations for boosting speed. And remember, all this will be done without writing a single line of code. Sounds great? Let us move onto the final step.
Here, we will implement ‘on-demand loading’. This is an optimization technique for online content, be it for a website or a web app. Instead of loading the entire web page and rendering it in one go, the concept of ‘lazy loading’ assists in bringing up only the required section and delays the remaining, until it is required by the user.
Take action now.
“4 – Steps Speed Boost Mechanism” for WordPress website is our brand new, 1-Day, go at your own pace, online workshop that shows you exactly how to improve your web page load speed.
Basically, it’s all about tactics and strategies which we follow to improve the speed. .
You'll Walk Away With
- By the end of the workshop, you will walk away with our proven method and it will be yours to use in your own website or your client’s website.
- To put what we are saying into effect, we have included a video in the above link where we will be demonstrating to you the effect that this same bundle of methodologies had on our own website.
- We will show you the difference in load speed that our website experienced before and after implementation of these techniques.
- This is an ‘On-Demand’ workshop that you can access any time, anywhere according to your convenience so you won’t have to worry about missing out on anything.
- Normally this workshop retails for INR 4975 but today you can get lifetime access at a discounted price of INR 995.
- If it still seems impossible that you can achieve a webpage load speed within 1 second then do join us in this workshop and we will prove to you that it is possible.
Take action now.
Most frequent questions and answers
You will get access details via email within 24 hours after payment. You will be able to access the training from our Learning Management System(at school.squadninja.net). It is a learn at your own pace workshop so you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything.
Normally this workshop retails for INR 4975
but today you can get lifetime access at a discounted price of INR 995
Enjoy 80% Off During The Early Bird Offer
You need to understand that – Good Page Load speed also depends on many factors like
1. Quality of WordPress theme
2.The Server on which you hosted your website.
3. The number of plugins and quality of plugins used.
4. The results of Google Page Insight tools results also depends on the users internet speed, load on his laptop or desktop.
Hence It can not be guaranteed that you will achieve page load in one second but applying the strategies mentioned in the course will drastically increase your page load speed.
You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this website succeed in their online business and otherwise. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or customers of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.